Residential Geothermal Heating and Cooling…Through Your Swimming Pool?
Making your in-ground swimming pool work for you!
Houston area air conditioning contractor, A-1 Top Services, has invented a new geothermal heating and cooling system that utilizes your pool’s geothermal heat pump to regulate the temperature of the home.
Moreover, you can significantly cut energy costs by using your pool pump to maintain the pH level of the pool and heat or cool your home.
To learn more about A-1 Top’s trademark Geothermal Heat Pump Systems, please call (713) 783-2665 (COOL).
How to Heat & Cool Your Houston Home with Your Swimming Pool
Although the temperature of the air fluctuates, the temperature about ten feet under ground remains constant year-round. Geothermal heat pump systems utilize the insulating properties of the earth to regulate the temperature of your pool and home.
- A ground source heat pump, or geothermal heat pump, uses a loop created by underground piping to heat and cool air.
- During the winter, the water in the pool traps heat and the geothermal heat pump carries the water through the underground loop and funnels this heat straight into the home.
- The cycle is reversed during the summer; heat is pulled from the home, circulated through the ground and the pool water, and finally brought back into the home.
How Does this Geothermal Heating and Cooling System Save You Money?
This geothermal heating and cooling system is only recommended for those who are planning on building, or already have, an in-ground pool.
Our experts can easily redirect your pool pump to run as a geothermal heat pump while simultaneously keeping your pool working soundly.
Geothermal heat pump systems are much more cost efficient that traditional HVAC systems.
- In addition to the cut in energy costs, the US government is encouraging the use of energy saving technology, including geothermal heating and cooling systems.
- Therefore, the government is offering a 30 percent tax credit towards the cost of installing geothermal heat pump systems.
There has never been a better time to install a geothermal heat pump system. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
If you have an in-ground pool and are ready to upgrade to and energy efficient geothermal heating and cooling system, please call (713) 783-2665 (COOL) for expert advice from a Houston air condition contractor.